Okay, who are my Nutella fans? Nutella is a hard to resist combination of chocolate and hazelnuts. It is whipped together until it is smooth and creamy. One of these days I am going to make my own…but until then, it is easiest to buy at the store.
I can’t even begin to tell you how excited I am to share these gluten free Nutella stuffed cookies recipe with you. It is truly the best of both worlds!! My kids are totally going to beg for Nutella cookies for now on. (To be fair, I suspect Mr. Fearless Dining will be begging to.)
Our family definitely has a love affair with Nutella. It is rare for me to buy it because it doesn’t last long enough for me to make a recipe with it. That takes the fun out of it a bit for me. I did make these Gluten Free Nutella Linzer Cookies a few times, but that is it.
I don’t have a plethora of Nutella recipes for you, and for that, I am sorry. I know you have a sweet tooth like mine. (And if you are wondering how I know you so well, 9 of my top 10 most popular recipes from 2016 are sweets!) The good news is you can make this Nutella stuffed cookie recipe any time you want!
Are you ready to see how easy it is to stuff cookies?
The first step is to mix your ingredients following the recipe directions. Next, use a cookie scoop to drop the dough onto a baking sheet. Push in the middle to make an area for the Nutella.
Drop some Nutella into the cookie dough hole. How much Nutella you use will depend on your cookie scoop size and the hole size.
Cover the Nutella with more gluten free cookie dough.
Smooth the edges so that no Nutella is showing. The gluten free chocolate chip cookies are now ready to bake!
Are you ready to take a bite of these gluten free chocolate chip Nutella cookies? I know I am!!
(*Please note this post has affiliate links. Ordering through my site will not change the price you pay. A tiny commission will come to Fearless Dining to help offset the cost of running this blog. I truly appreciate the support.)
Things You Need To Make This Recipe:
- 2 cups gluten free flour blend
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 sticks butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup Nutella
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, add all dry ingredients and whisk to blend.
- In a smaller bowl, add all wet ingredients (EXCEPT Nutella) and whisk to blend.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Add chocolate chips. Mix well.
- Use a cookie scoop to drop cookie dough balls onto a parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- Use a small spoon to hollow out the centers of each cookie. Add Nutella to each indention.
- Top the Nutella with a little bit of cookie dough. Press to seal the edges around the Nutella.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until done.
- Remove and cool on a cookie rack.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 16 Serving Size: cookie
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 224 Saturated Fat: 6g Cholesterol: 44mg Sodium: 143mg Carbohydrates: 30g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 18g Protein: 2g
More Yummy Gluten Free Cookie Recipes to Try