If you have picky eaters, you know how powerful it can be to find something that they will love. I am sharing my best Gluten Free Recipes For Kids. If you have kids or picky eaters, I have got you covered with these tasty kid food recipes!
If you have struggled to find delicious gluten free foods for kids, I am hoping this post will help give you some new ideas for meals to make. These gluten free dinners for picky eaters will help inspire your kids to try new things!
Most of these recipes are also good for toddlers! If you need gluten free meals for toddlers, I bet you will find a few new favorites that your toddlers will love. My recipes are much healthier than store-bought processed kid foods, and they are so easy to make!
Getting kids in the kitchen to learn cooking is so important. I love this set because it has all of the tools kids need for cooking, but safe versions so that your kids stay safe. You should always stay with your kids when they are using these tools so they use them the correct way!
I also highly encourage you to get the kids in the kitchen cooking with you. Kids are more likely to eat if they help make the dish! Here are 12 Easy Gluten Free Recipes to Make With Kids to get you started!
If you are new to gluten free, I have a ton of great gluten free resources to help you become a gluten free pro!
Kids and Picky Eaters:
Picky eaters can have varying tastes, which can be a big challenge for parents. Don't despair, there are certain types of recipes that tend to appeal to most picky eaters. Here are some ideas:
- Finger Foods: Picky eaters often like foods they can eat with their hands, such as chicken tenders, mini pizzas, corn dogs, or quesadillas.
- Choose Simple flavors: Picky eaters tend to prefer foods with simple and familiar flavors, so recipes that use basic seasonings like garlic, salt, and pepper are often a hit.
- Customizable Options: Recipes that allow picky eaters to customize their meals to their liking can be helpful, such as build-your-own tacos or pizza.
- Sweet Flavors: Many picky eaters have a sweet tooth, so recipes that incorporate sweet flavors can be a hit. For example, brown sugar carrots or pan-fried sweet potatoes.
- Comfort foods: Picky eaters may be more likely to try foods that are familiar and comforting, such as mac and cheese, spaghetti and meatballs, or grilled cheese sandwiches. Also, be sure to check out my tips on How To Cook Gluten Free Pasta. No kids like mushy pasta!
Gluten Free Kid-Friendly Recipe Ideas:
Many of these recipes can double as gluten free kids' lunch ideas and can get packed in a Thermos in a school lunchbox!
Check Out My Newest Recipes:
If you love the recipes you find on my blog, I would love for you to sign up for my newsletter (and get my free gluten free lemon dessert e-cookbook!)
Leave a Reply